Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mid-Week Musings

First, I've been sick and am currently operating somewhat less energetically. Hopefully, my body will return to normal in the next week or so.

SecondLife is filled with some of the brightest and most talented people the world has produced. And it makes the common denominator intelligence and not the car you own or club you belong to.

Many of you have meager funds available yet you allocated those funds to be here and to be my friend. A commentary on life although I feel this way always about all of you, it takes my being sick to take this time to thank everyone of you who have come to SecondLife. And especially those who have become my friend. If I could I would take you all under my roof and relieve you of financial, emotional, physical strife.

We laugh together. Share important thoughts! Share the element of why life has meaning.