Friday, June 12, 2009

Another First for Lauren

Ok, none of you are going to believe this but I was asked to endorse a company selling Ugg Boats in FirstLife. I have several pair in SecondLife and love my Uggs.

I love the name of the company making these Uggs -- Whooga
www.whoogaboots.co.uk

Also, if you buy a pair you will get $30 USD gift certificate ($19GBP) just type in LAURENWEYL.

This is the first time I have been asked to put the LaurenWeyland brand on a product. If I showed you the email you'd see how kind and considerate this woman is. She is also just as sweet in SecondLife. So if you ever wanted the best pair of Uggs go take a look at Sarah's site.

You all know I love to support everyone in both lives to succeed. If you'd like me to announce something you are doing please let me know. I am going to try to write once a month a blog on what each of us is working on.

BTW...don't forget to link to laurenweyland.com

No comments: