Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Friends

I can't seem to manage my friends list. I love my friends. Before show business I use to limit my friends to 15. Then when I started performing and decided to change my list to 10 family 15 friends 5 producers 5 production aides and 5 others.

Well, now I have nearly 100 on my friends list. Oh, I know I could simply show as 'not online' but I hate doing that. I also find it rude not to reply. And when I say I am busy to the same person for a few days they get offended.

As much as I love my friends sometimes I just want to wander alone. If I tell the truth someone is offended. If I don't tell the truth...then I'm a liar.

What to do? Sometimes I just want to wander alone through SL. Looking...not wanting to talk. How do you manage this? Do you ever say you are on the phone when you aren't? I can't do that. I have lived in SL truthfully and won't change. I don't share everything with everyone but I don't lie.

I wonder if I should just ignore IM's. Or mark busy. And busy IM's come anyhow. Like, "are you really busy."

Oh, and for those of you who perform...why do people feel when you say, "I can't talk...doing a show" they need to IM back 'k' ?

Anyhow, I'm busy....................see you all later..............................and I want to see you tomorrow, Thursday....March 20th...........6pm to 7pm SLT at Playboy for my show. It's the stage to the left of the entrance to the main building. One the beach.....called Cherries. And, don't tell me you are busy. Or, Away. Hugs to all..................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your blog :-)