Monday, October 15, 2007

Busy Busy

What a few days. The ActUp Halloween show (SL performance) demands so much time lately I haven't had time to do a show. We are practicing nearly 12 hours per week in SL. The cast and directors are a kick. Getting everyone to show up on time is most difficult. Getting everyone to rehearse without anyone crashing is impossible.

Oh, btw there are some great sales at Glam (upstairs) and Last Call has a new shoe store that will eat into your wallet as Pac-Woman ate the little digital yummies. Does anyone remember Pac-Woman?

Anyhow, I'm off to get my hair done. See you all later. HUGS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG of course I remember PAC-WOMAN who could forget. Ya know she was always better than Pac-Man hehehehe hey thanks for showing me Glam always appreciate somewhere new to check out.